Module 4: Waste Gas Systems (Crap Gas, Junk Gas, Gas Disposal)
Sometimes steam flood gas contains so much carbon dioxide that we can’t sell it. What to do?
- Good Gas vs. Junk Gas
- Rod pumped wells: backside gas
- Bottom of the well
- Middle of the well
- Top of the well: wellhead
- Gas System Objectives: comparison with sales gas
- Meet Regulatory & Company Req’ts
- Junk Gas Gathering
- CVR Collection System
- H2S Removal, Steam Generators
- Compressor Site
- Gathering System Liquids Management
- What is a P-trap?
- Recovering Liquids from the Collection System
Instructor: Lisa Denke, P.E.